Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Back... again?

I pounded on the door.

"Let me in!"

No answer.

"LET ME IN!"

Again no anwser.

"Luke, this is my home, and you have no right locking me out like this! If you don't let me in right now, I'll-I'll call a security guard to kick your butt all the way to Hoth!"

Silence.

Sunddenly I had an idea. It was wild, but it just might work. I closed my eyes and reached out to the Force.

It's just like brownies.

The door swung open. I went in, down the hall, to my closet, and put on my ultimate weapon of complete destruction... my Darth Vader voice-changer mask. I was so gonna freak his pants off.

"Luuuke! Where are you?"

"Hang on a sec... Dad?" His voice was coming from my bedroom.

I turned the knob.

"I am back to take you to the Dark Side."





"Bnnoooooooooooooooo!"

Poor Luke. His finger's starting to yellow. He shot out of there like Roadrunner. I'll never know exactly what he touched, but at least I got my place back.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Did he hang a sock on the door as a 'signal' not to be disturbed?

I used to have to do that with Dooku when we shared a place.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

You can't pick your family, but you can pick your nose.

Ha ha!

4:51 AM  
Blogger flu said...

lol

Hey, was he in there flinging his dislodged brain particles onto your "Home, sweet home" needlepoint?

and where'd you get that mask, anyhoo? I want one!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Palps- No, but he did leave his underwear on my floor as a 'signal' not to step anywhere.

Meijer's Super Saturday Sale! Buy one get one half off.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

I'd just hose the place down in disinfectant, girl.

8:10 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

owwwwww...luke is so unhygienic!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Howya doin' Princeth?

Thanks for the idea of Banana daiquiris going right through me! You can read about it in the linkie!

1:26 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Hey yuki, I just wanted to thank you for being one of my first blogger friends. Maybe we should make a story about eachother's characters... It could be possible. Plus, I am putting a new movie on cardbored!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Mace Windu said...

There is still a spot for you Leia in my angermanagement class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home