Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Return

It all started when I got back home... and caught Luke making a fool out of himself...


Luke: Play that funky music white boy! Play that funky music right!
Leia: Luke, get out of my house!
Luke: Play that funky music white boy!
Leia: Get OUT! (rips out extension cord)
Luke: Lay down that... Oh, hey sis, how was Tatooine?


Leia: (pulls fork out) Get out! Don't make me use the fork again.
Luke: (whining) No! You always want me out, and you never invite me over.
Leia: I might, if you weren't bent on stealing my credit card. How much did you spend?
Luke: You know, I looked everywhere, but I just couldn't find it -
Leia: It's in the drawer, where I always keep it!
Luke: Oh.
Leia: Get out!
Luke: (sits on floor, crosses arms) No.
Leia: Out!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: No!
Leia: Yes!
Luke: Just because I spilled grape juice on your old dress doesn't mean you can hold a grudge on me. I-
Leia: You did that on purpose!
Luke: Only because you smashed my Beethoven bust!
Leia: That was because you smashed my pink piggy bank and took my money!
Luke: I needed it to replace the sculpture you smashed!
Leia: What? That doesn't even make sense!
Luke: Maybe if you didn't bonk me on the head so much with that baseball bat, you tomboy!
Leia: Who're you calling tomboy, girlie pants?
Luke: I am, stupid.
Leia: You know you were a mistake, right?
Luke: What? Well you know you were born retarded, right?
Leia: If I'm so dumb, how come I didn't end up with that Owen drunk? (No offense, O)
Luke: The Lars just happen to like me better!
Leia: Pshht! Right! And -

...
An hour later...
...


How did this happen?

13 Comments:

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

That just ain't right, girl.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloom, Aniston voted most desired celebs to chat with online
"If you suddenly discovered that the prospect you've spent the past two months meeting in the chat room was really a celeb-in-disguise, who would you want it to be?" the poll asked.
Hey there, you've got a great blog here! I'm thinking of bookmarking your site!

I have a buy digital camera site. It pretty much covers buy digital camera
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radio Australia - News - Iraqi constitution still on hold
Iraq's religious and ethnic leaders have missed a third deadline to present a draft constitution to the country's parliament.
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a franchise site/blog. It touches on franchise related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

11:29 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I blame the parents. Dad's out working late hours and mom's nowhere to be found. Kids today need to grow up in a loving and nurturing environment. You've got to get real!

8:13 AM  
Blogger flu said...

You can come stay at my place Princess... as long as YOU tend to Bob, I won't even charge rent.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Thanks, Fluke, 'd love to. How can a sweet kitty like Bob be a problem?

12:34 PM  
Blogger flu said...

well, he's getting too big for his britches for one.

I got no brownies to feed him for another, and that makes him kinda cranky.

WHenever I get some meat to cook up or grill out or whatever, he bumrushes me, takes it away and eats it. I'm now a vegan, but not by choice.

He weighs about 600 lbs now...the last time he hopped up into my lap, the chair I was sitting in busted and I was trapped under him for hours until he got up to go to his litterbox.

...and that brings me to his litterbox... *shudder*... have you ever seen the by-products of a 600 lb feline?

...Oh, and he's got a bad mean streak, and is self-conscience, and has a hard time keeping his claws retracted.

so, other than this stuff - I guess you're right - no problem

1:47 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

600 lbs???wow...

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what's 600 lbs in metric? i much prefer metric to imperial.

and that bag realy has to go...

2:58 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey Fluke, when you get home at night and put Bob out, does he jump back through the window and put you out, then you pound on the door all night and yell "Wilma!"? 'Cuz if you did, that would be funny.

6:31 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Jon - sometimes... but I'd rather not talk about it.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGOMGOMG You poor woman!! Ya know you could probably go with Mara Jades opinion, ya know, that his aunt and uncle dropped him on his head when he was a baby?? Ya know, I hate to break it to ya but you both were mistakes, your mum was drunk and she said those famous last words........As for your father.................honey Im not goin there

4:48 PM  
Anonymous JAINA SOLO said...

mum I guess uncle Luke is just a little grumpy, after all, Aunt Mara did confiscate his Brownie supply and dad at the rest of the ones at our house(*dagnammit me and Jacen were gonna hide them and see if he could find them*) that was because he couldn't find baby Ben....ah well in the end you will most likely get our house back.....we are depending on you mum so no pressure....none at all.....screw it
YOU BETTER GET OUR HOUSE BACK OR IIL START USING THE BLOODY FORK, AND THEN ILL ADD INSULT TO INJURY

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home