Sunday, September 04, 2005

Letter From Wicket

It's been a while since I last saw Wicket. I remember the time I gave him his first brownie like yesterday. We still write to each other, though. But it's just not the same.

Yesterday, I got a strange letter from him. Judging from the tone, there must be something terribly wrong:

Yub yub Leia,

Yub yib-cha woooo. Ib- Little
Peoples Of The Galaxy Organization yub ibten yib! :-) Oi Yib-yib snuff ibben
ibto turkey wib-wub. Yib?

Yib yibben-oo yub yibbit. Snuff yobben wubben?
Ibben schnaben. Wub-snuff dung-lub. Orange ib-nib parchee. Yib doy. OMG, obbin
wo snuff wubben cookies. Ib-yob! Chimnney doo yib yibben wob. Chim chimen
num-num? Num???

Wicket
As you can tell, some kind of monster's settled into their forest. It's been eating all their food, muddying up their water, and causing trouble around the tribe. They've never caught it though, and no one's seen it, but it leaves enormous footprints everywhere. And since I'm such a great person, they want me to help. And since they asked so nicely, I don't have a choice, do I?

I'm leaving for Endor tomorrow with my two good friends Goldie and Canhead. I'll keep you guys updated!

-Leia

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Thems Ewoks talk so cer-razy!

Hooo hoo hah ha ha ha!

6:42 PM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

excuse me but i have to do this:
'Hooo hoo hah ha ha ha! '

6:45 AM  
Blogger flu said...

hmmmm... Don't forget your fork...

7:14 AM  
Blogger Grand Moff Tarkin said...

Make sure to take plenty of repellant with you. I hear the mosquitoes there are quite a nuisance.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Info about video game design arlington moving company pseudoephedrine and effexor xr the phentermine buying phentrimine

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home