Sunday, September 18, 2005

Lost



Me: (squinting) That is Endor... right?
3PO: Look like it. Green and blue, so yup.
Me: Huh. Looks different than from the last time I saw it.
Koko: Maybe it changed... just like an orange would after sitting on a counter after a few weeks!
Me: What, are you obsessed with oranges?
R2: Dooopdeep wOOt! (should I change my name to Wilbur?)
Koko: Teeheehee! You can never be too obsessed with oranges! *snort* I eat one every morning! I eat oranges, I eat orange peels, I drink orange juice, *snort* I even eat orange pie! Tee hee hee!
Me: Oh no...
3PO: We are dere, only almost!
(plane plummets towards the planet, not slowing down. Controls and lights on the ship become fast-moving blurs)
R2: Wahooo!
Me: Who the heck is piloting this thing?! I swear, as soon as I get home, I'm sooo gonna sue their-
(Our characters are suddenly tossed around the plane as the plane is tossed against the ground. Everything goes still for who-knows-how-long?)
3PO: (regaining conciousness) Everyone all right?
Me: (getting up) I'm alive. (looks around) Where'd R2 and Koko go? And what the heck is up with that?!



Where's the pilot?
3PO: (pointing at door) Dere, I guess.
Me: When I'm through with him, he won't know-



Ummm... thank god we're alive, right?
3PO: Ooh monkey! Maybe he do hustle for us!
Monkeypilot: Goodness gracious, we chimps do not just dance. How rude of you to say so! Well, I have been insulted enough. Farewell! (jumps out plane window)
Me: Ooookay... What do you say we go look for R2?
3PO: Okey.
(3PO and Leia walk open the mangled door)



Me: 3PO, I don't think we're in Endor in the first place.

(to be continued)

16 Comments:

Blogger Dog Vader said...

I guess I know that planet.... and veeeeeeeeeeeery far from Endor u are!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Good Luck Your Royal Leianess

7:44 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, never let the monkey fly the plane.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

Ooh! Mesa know! Yousa issen on... er... mesa hassen forgotten what itsa issen called. Mesa tinken issen starten with E.

11:01 PM  
Blogger flu said...

So... what's down the chute, Royal flygirl?

7:10 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

royal flygirl!

10:03 PM  
Blogger edwardprice06555635 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

1:26 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

pssssst! It's not a real island.
It's a matrix like program...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

No, that's not the secret of the island! They're in the afterlife. They don't know that yet, so don't tell them.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Leia said...

Huh?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

I think these lads have been using death sticks lately

5:34 PM  
Blogger Anakin Skywalker said...

SOYLENT GREEN IS EWOKS!!!!

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMMMMMM???

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info film editing schools

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home