Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mushrooms

It was cloudy that day, so we had all decided to wait another day before setting off on our raft. We spent the rest of the day on the beach, nothing to do. I should've brought my Gameboy.

“Don't we have any food?” KoKo asked.

Suddenly, it hit me.

“You guys? Did you bring any food?”

“Nope.” 3PO said, and R2 shook his head. We all looked at KoKo.

“Whaddaya lookin' at me for? I was lucky to have even been on the plane! The only way I got in was stowing into a big crate of mushrooms.”

“Mushrooms!” I stood up. “KoKo, you moron, you're a genius! Where was the crate?”

“Oh... uh, in the back of the plane somewhere.”

“Mushrooms what we do with them?” 3PO asked. I ignored him.

We ran towards the plane. Well, half the plane. We ran towards half of the plane. The back half. We ran towards the back half of the plane. We climbed in. And we found them right away.




Crates piled up ten feet high, all filled with mushrooms. At least, we hoped so. 3PO and I brought a small crate down from the top. We all pried the top with our bare hands. I was lucky I didn't get a splinter. Those leave an ugly purple mark on your fingers.

Finally, with a snap, the crate broke open.



Carrots?

(To be continued)

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HardCode
BBcode Albert Tagaban BBcode is what 'forumers' use to format their posts in a multi-threaded message board that is often used in different community websites such as Grabeh , Philweavers , Hook-up Pinoyblog .
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Spuh-logggoing-oing-oing!

Hey, carrots are good for you. Have you ever seen a blind rabbit?

6:11 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Carrots?

...and mushrooms?

Cool... just think! You have here, the makings of an awesome carrot and mushroom salad!

lucky you.

But watch out! That vegemite stuff might actually belong to.............*dramatic pause*....... Darth Tater.

*gasp*

11:29 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

it's really healthy.*nod*

8:14 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

I much prefer bananas.

Hoo hoo ha ha ha ha ha ha hah!

10:08 AM  
Blogger coturnix said...

Hi,
Came from Michelle's.

I LOVE this blog. Will be back!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous PuppyFan93 said...

Leia,
You don't know me but I'm gonna probably get a blog soon, and i love you blog (It's really funny)
And anyway, I don't know if you like memes, but I hope so because I just found one for you.
1) What is you favorite cartoon character?
2) Cartoon Violence- funny or harmful?
3) Can you do any impresions?
4) Would you consider yourself artistic?
5) What is your favorite type of cheese?

Pick five people to join the fun!

-PuppyFan

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Meet asian single Mississippi toile area rug Red roses mean love Cheap prepaid cell phone service plans

2:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. European roulette table Connecticut incorporation law http://www.what-is-acyclovir.info high blood pressure sign Dallas distance education education online nissan auto body Zithromax and gonorrhea http://www.order-adipex.info/We-only-sell-phentermine-and-adipex.html Auction sale car orlando umax ppc car and driver 2003 infiniti g35 coupe http://www.online-payments-2.info/Accounting-firm.html Klonopin hypnosis Male walrus penis Titan and nissan and forum

2:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

3:38 PM  
Anonymous jasa web pekanbaru said...

i like it

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home