Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Raft

We spent the rest of the day searching the island.

It's big and has tons of trees.

"How we get off?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

We searched for another couple of hours.

"What we looking for?"

"I don't know, 3PO. Stop asking me."

"Doopdee w00t!"

And a few more hours.

"Umm. Highness? I'd kill for an orange right now. I says we build a raft and get off this place. If we're lucky, we might find all the oranges we want!"

Suddenly, it hit me.

"A raft! We can build a raft! Why didn't I think of it before? I'm a genius!"

Koko, R2, and 3PO went and gathered bits of shrapnel and wood from the forest while I told them what to do. It was tiring. By the time we had enough, it was dark and we were sweating like pigs. Okay, they were sweating like pigs. A princess doesn't sweat. They bound the logs together while I supervised. By morning, it was finished.

10 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

can i laugh my head off?please?

5:50 AM  
Blogger flu said...

A princess doesn't sweat

But you do seem to have a nice glow...

Hey, where's the splog?

7:56 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Princess,

Watch out for the polar bear and the crazy French lady, you must.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I wonder if there's a nice Blue Lagoon there. Be careful when you're Lost and Stranded, there may be a lot of Flies, you need someone to Lord over them. Hopefully, you'll get off The Island soon, princess.

6:39 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Make a coconut radio and call for help!

12:12 PM  
Blogger Leia said...

That's right! Maybe I can start a fire with 3PO's eyes!

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jo Jo The Monkeyboy's Ghost said...

Where'd the monkey go?

(Howya doin' bwauth?)

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I was checking out the blogs on blogger.com for Google Blogs add finder I ended up finding your blog very interesting blog, by accident, I am certainly glad I did. Tremendous blog, would you mind if I link to your blog in my "favorites" page?

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site Infiniti g35 coupe performance get phentermine and prozac here Cheapest quote house insurance uk Acuvue twin Hot girls giving blowjobs Chevrolet ssr duitsland lexus style Honda of morristown tn buy adipex Decks patios driveways lytton iowa Proactiv and santa anita mall Livingston ca photos answering machine for nokia 6620 Death by zyban Bikini village canada

9:35 PM  
Anonymous jasa web pekanbaru said...

wooow

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home